The links below provide quick and easy access to handy information you may need during your Tenancy.
Quick Links For Tenants –
Routine Inspection Info –
Emergency Repairs –
As quoted by the RTA, emergency repairs are repairs for:
• A burst water service or a serious water service leak
• A blocked or broken lavatory service
• A serious roof leak
• A gas leak
• A dangerous electrical fault
• Flooding or serious flood damage
• Serious storm, fire or impact damage
• A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the property
• A failure or breakdown of an essential service or hot water, cooking or heating appliance
• A fault or damage that makes the property unsafe or insecure
• A fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a resident of the property
• A serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area or premises that unduly inconveniences a resident in gaining access to, or using, the property
All other repairs are considered to be routine repairs.
If a contractor is sourced by the tenant and the issue is not deemed an emergency, tenants may be liable for costs.