A peaceful environment with a 3 year young modern contemporary style home nestled at the end of a quiet street in the Canungra township. Live a village lifestyle, with all the conveniences just a short walk away to the local sporting fields, swimming pool, cafes, primary school and shopping precinct.
The home is set on 1.4 acres of natural sloping bushland with open spaces to enjoy the outdoors, from the flat grassed area to the fire pit by the summer creek, to the elevated viewing pad at the rear, this property has plenty on offer. Established grounds and leafy scenery from the rear verandah and views of Tamborine Mountain this is the perfect relaxed style of living to enjoy indoor / outdoor entertaining.
This home is impressive and is a unique opportunity for those seeking a dual living scenario with the main living areas and bedrooms on the upper level and a fully self-contained studio apartment downstairs, perfect for the extended family.
Main Living Level
– Spacious Open Plan Living Areas
– Expansive Raked Ceilings (5m)
– Spotted Gum Timber Flooring
– Combustion Fire Place
– Timber & Wrought Iron Staircase
– Spacious Kitchen with centre Island, Gas Cooker, Glass Splashback
– Queen sized bedrooms x 3 (4 with studio) with built in robes
– Master suite with Walk In Robe and spacious Ensuite
– Split System Air-conditioning
– Gas Hot Water
– Fully Insulated, Data cabling throughout
– Solar Power 5.7Kw
– Jarrah Decking
Self-contained Studio Apartment
– Kitchen with Granite Benchtops,
with bathroom and combined Laundry
– Ceiling Fan
– Small Courtyard
– Games Area Under (partially enclosed)
– Vehicle Parking x 2
– Sealed Concrete Driveway
– Concrete Driveway to the rear Shed
– Unsealed Track to top rear section of the allotment
– Water Tank (trickle feed town water supply)
– Colourbond 12m x 6m with 3 Phase Power, Insulated, kitchenette.
– Accommodates 4 vehicles, easy access concrete driveway
and much, much more ……. An inspection will definitely impress.
76 Manor Court, Canungra, Queensland, Australia